Get the opportunity to apply your skills and passion to actually impact people’s lives. Milaap is South Asia’s largest crowdfunding platform for personal and social causes, especially healthcare and related needs. We enable anyone with a need to raise funds for personal causes and emergencies, especially for tertiary healthcare like Cancer care, organ transplants, and accidents, for education and for community-related causes they care about.
We are growing! Our community of donors comes from over 130 countries across the world and has contributed over INR 1600+ crores from 5,50,000+ projects across India. Get the experience of working with a diverse and young team.
Know more here: https://milaap.org/
Trust and Verification team makes sure that the platform is free of any malicious actors without compromising on user experience. In an extremely dynamic and client engagement role, Risk Investigator Interns work with several cross-functional teams such as Finance, Digital Marketing, Product, User Engagement in ensuring a great fundraising experience for a campaigner.
1. Review and approve crowdfunding campaign requests on the platform.
2. Perform background verification of the cause and the campaigner to ensure credibility.
3. Manage and oversee the disbursal of funds for the campaigns.
4. Devise ideas and tools to improve the overall efficiency of the team.
You Will Require:
1. Bachelor’s Degree with 0-2 years work experience in a client/customer-facing role. Prior experience working in small, high-growth teams is a strong plus.
2. Excellent communication – You can effectively engage with internal teams and campaigners.
3. Attention to detail – You can identify grammatical mistakes and are comfortable with numbers.
4. Strategic Problem Solving – You can leverage data and gain valuable insights into decision-making.
5. Desire to learn – You’re a highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow.
6. Prioritization – You can effectively prioritize the work and juggle multiple tasks during the day.
7. Empathy – You can show equal interest in listening to people from all walks of life.
8. We work 5 days a week (Rotational Shifts)
Beliefs and Values, which we cherish:
1. We believe that businesses can be a driving force for social good.
2. We believe in nurturing ambition, in the discipline to strive relentlessly towards that ambition.
3. We are empathetic to the needs of people, who we meet in our daily lives, and willing to go the extra mile for them.
4. We want to build things that will outlast us as individuals.
5. We hope everyone seeks Ikigai, and believe Milaap can pave the path for one to achieve it.
|Job Category||Trust and Verification|