The Role: Associate, Customer Experience
Milaap is seeking highly motivated individuals with 1-2 years of experience looking to join our User Engagement team. Public interaction is at the core of what we do at Milaap supporting more than 800,000+ users and millions of visitors across 130+ countries. We believe in having conversations as real people and not ‘support tickets’. Each conversation is unique and the way we handle and respond to the concerns of our users has a direct impact on our business and the user we serve. This is an incredibly fast-paced job where you are required to move quickly and think on your feet.
- You will provide assistance to users on mail, WhatsApp, phone, social media and live chat support channels
- Providing valuable insights and work with stakeholders such as product and technical teams on customer behavior and customer feedback
- Gain a strong understanding of the product and business and work towards improving customer experience
- Be a single point of contact for all customer related queries and information Help in reﬁning and enhancing the process and product for better user and customer experience
- Perform veriﬁcation tasks for campaigns running on the platform and evaluate/investigate the cause in order to certify trust
- Work towards ultimate customer happiness by identifying and problem-solving issues and processes
- 1-2 years of full-time work experience, preferably in customer-facing roles, operations, or any customer-oriented role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Telugu and/or Kannada.
- The ability to read and write in Hindi is an advantage
- Ability to interact with diﬀerent stakeholders to get the job done
- Someone who can pay close attention to detail – You must have an eye for minute details and precision
- Ready to work in shifts (rotating day/night shifts, rotating weekend oﬀs — total working hours will be 40 hours a week, 5 days,8 working hours each day) Applicant must preferably be a graduate or postgraduate
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time eﬀectively
Desired Skills and Experience
- Empathetic: You genuinely care about people and want to help them. You are obsessed with customer experience, and instantly build a rapport with the customers by listening to them with attentiveness, probing if required, acknowledging the issue, and displaying a genuine willingness to help. You remember people and your earlier conversations with them.
- Problem solver: Not all customer queries and issues are straightforward. You are someone who is passionate about putting the customer ﬁrst and ﬁnding right solutions no matter how challenging the situation.
- Attention to detail: You are someone who has a keen eye for details and achieves thoroughness and accuracy when handling customer queries or providing information.
- Great communicator: You have a way with words and enjoy expressing your thoughts precisely and clearly in your emails, on social media and phone conversations that reﬂect our values – humble, approachable and sincere. People enjoy what you write and love reading an email from you.
- Keen observer: You look and listen for subtle clues about the customer’s current mood, patience level, personality, etc., and you’ll go far in keeping your customer interactions positive. You are the face of the company who is passionate and thrives to make a positive impact.
- Grammar enthusiast: You know the diﬀerence between “Your” and “You’re”. Hustler: You love to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with a willingness to learn. You are a go-getter who understands that your customers are people too, and knowing that going the extra mile will come back to you ten- fold and help in your growth.
- Process compliant: You look at know how to balance freedom of expression and process compliance and love analyzing ways to scale support
- Comfortable with ambiguity: You understand that all answers are not readily available and you’ll be a part of ﬁnding answers
- Driven by career growth: You’ll join the fastest growing team at Milaap and are driven by building a career in customer relationship management.
If interested please send your resume and cover letter to “email@example.com” with the subject line “Associate, Customer Experience”.
|Job Category||User Engagement|